Sunday 12 June 2016

3D Quilling project

hi again,

This is my 2nd posting in my blog, I have made some 3D quilling dolls for a frozen theme birthday party for my friend's daughter.

Here are some pictures of Olaf.

I used 3mm white quilling papers for head, shoulders, body and legs. for the arms I have used brown papers cutting it into 15mm papers strips and chopped some of  small for the fingers, 3mm orange quilling papers for the carrot nose, I used black semi-beads for the eyes and for the base 5mm blue quilling papers.




                                      

                                         
I have made some Elsa too...

I have used 3mm Aqua blue for the dress and add some aqua blue glue glitter for the shoulders and sleeves, 3mm cream quilling papers for the face and arms, 3mm yellow quilling papers for the hairs and for the eyes i used black dot stickers.






 My friend wanted to give something else for the boys other than Frozen dolls, so made some quilled 3d Angry Birds with Props.






Thank you so much for visiting.
I would appreciate if you leave a comment.
Have a nice day!


4 comments: