Monday 16 April 2018

Mermaid Card set


Hello,

Today I have a set of cards to share I made for Lawn Fawnatics challenge #26 Card Sets.

I was inspired by Elise to create these adorable and sweet set of cards using polaroid frame from Say Cheese, Again and Mermaid for you stamp and die sets. 


I coloured the background with different shades of blue using Tim Holtz distress inks on a watercolour cardstock. I stamped all my characters with copic friendly ink, coloured them with copic makers and die cut using the coordinating dies.


I stamped the sentiments and corrals using Lawn Fawn Inks.


I used form adhesive for some extra depth and dimension on a white cardstock.


I used the sentiment 'many thank' from Home sweet home stamp set.


These cards were so much fun to create, I hope you like my cards and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment