Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas Card


Hi everyone,

I created this cheerful and bright Christmas card using Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas  pattern paper to create the background and the Christmas ornaments.

I created the Christmas ornaments using Stitched Ornaments and winter tiny tags dies mounting with form tape for extra dimensions. On top of the card I used stitched scallop border to hang the Ornaments.

 

 

I finished this card with slight touch of glitters on the scallop boarder on the ornaments.

For my second card, I used the stitched ornaments dies to create an elegant card Christmas card. the background paper is a paper from kaisercraft collection. There are endless possibilities of creating cards using lawn fawn stitched ornaments dies.




I added some sparkle on the ornaments for finishing touch and used silver embosing powder to create "Merry Christmas" message.

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas cards for today. 

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

 

 

2 comments: