Friday 24 March 2017

Bithday Card


Hi!

Its been a long time since my last blog post. A lot of things has happened....... since then.

Anyway today I wanted to get back and start blogging, and I wanted to share the cards I made using snuggle bunnies stamp and die set from My Favorite Things.

I really had a great time making these cards! :)



I started by stamping the bunny in a white cardstock and colouring it with copic markers and I die cut the bunny with the coordinating dies. I die cut some balloons using pink cardstock to match the bunnie's t-shirt using party balloons dies from lawn fawn. I embossed a purple cardstock for the background with happy birthday embossing folder from cuttlebug. I attached the embossing panel to a 5.5" x 4.25" light purple card base. Then I used some foam adhesive to attach the bunnie and the balloons.


And Here is another similar card with different designs and colours.




I just love the contrasting colours on these cards.

I hope that you like it! 
Thanks for stoppping by, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment