Monday 11 July 2016

Want some ice cream?


Hello there,

Today I'm gonna show you a card featuring The Magnolia Stamp. And using Lawn Fawn border dies for extra details. I just love this card, and think they are super cute.


For the backdrop I created the sun shade using stitched scalloped border in two different shades of pink cardstock, then cut the lighter colour at the end of each scallop edges and stuck them alternatively to highlight both the colours. I added 2 layers of form tape at the scallop side to give extra dimensions.  I wanted to create a counter for the ice creams. To create the slab I folded the white cardstock to  5/8" W,  I created a brick texture for the counter using sizzix brick embossing folder. I layered with a grassy broder.  


Then I stamped Tilda using Tilda with cherry on ice rubber stamp from Magnolia stamps. I coloured her using copic markers and I wanted to match the colour of her top and shoes with the sun shade.   


Here is another card using different shades of blue cardstock. 


So who want's some ice cream?
You can use this card for lots of occasions or you can use it as a fridge magnet...
I hope you guys liked it,

Thank you so much for visiting,
Have an amazing day,

Archana Kanthasamy







No comments:

Post a Comment