Sunday 3 November 2019

Birthday Card


Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing another card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 63 - Card Sketch. I created a birthday card using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.



I created this card to match the sketch as much as possible. I used copic markers to create the blue sky and rainbow.  I stamped, coloured using copic and die cut the unicorn from a little sparkle stamp and die set and added it to the circle element from the sketch. I used a twin to hang the banners.


Finally I stamped the sentiments from How you been? Star Add-on and Ahoy, matey stamp set. 



It is a simple and an elegant birthday card to wish your recipient.
I hope you like it. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a perfect take on our sketch! Love your unicorn and soft colors! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! Your unicorn is adorably coloured!

    ReplyDelete