Sunday 3 November 2019

Many Congrats - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 63 - Card Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 63 - Card Sketch. I created a Congrats card using Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets.



I used Spun Sugar from distress ink for shading the background on a card base out of white cardstock. Then I die cut the moon using circle die and coloured it using cracked pistachio and tumbled glass. I highlighted the moon with some stars milled lavender distress ink and added some sparkles to it. I glued the moon using form tape and used it as the circle element for the sketch. 
 

I stamped, coloured with copic markers and die cut these cute little fairies and unicorn used from a little sparkle stamp and die set from lawn fawn and created the banner element for the sketch. I finished the card with some twine on the top.


Finally I stamped the sentiments from How you been? Star Add-on stamp set. 

It is a dreamy congrats and prefect card to wish your recipient.
Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Another super sweet take! Love that you made a "loose" version too but on the same theme! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete