Thursday 7 July 2016

It's stinkin' cute!



Hello there,

Today I made two cards set using Lawn Fawn Stinkin' cute stamps and coordinating dies.
I'm so in love with this stamp.
I made a simple card playing with different color combos: One with Red and the other with Pink Backdrop.

For the first card I used Barn Door from Distress inks to match the red border to stamp the sentiments and tiny hearts. I used gray marker to colour the critter and embossed it to pop out using form tape.



For the second card I used Pickled Raspberry from Distress inks to match the pink border to stamp the sentiments and tiny hearts. Here I used black marker to colour the critter and embossed critter to pop out using form tape.
                             

Finally I added a flower to make it extra cute. <3


Thank you for stopping by my blog,
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment