Thursday 7 July 2016

Mom + me and Fairy Friends Cards



Hello there,

Today i'm sharing some my projects I made last weekend using Lawn Fawn Stamps and coordinating dies.

I made these simple card set using Mom + Me stamps and its coordinating dies. I enjoyed creating these cards with this set so much,  I made three card using the largest of large stitched rectangle with three different sentiments from the set for all the mother's out there. I used grassy border for the grass and I embossed the sentiments using white Wow embossing powder. I also added the flower from fairy friends.





My other projects I made featuring Fairy Friends and coordinating dies. This stamp set is so adorable and cute and you can use it all occasions. I'm so in love with this stamp set.

I made this card To create the backdrop I used the largest of large stitched rectangle, I used stars for a starry sky on the first card and I used distressed ink to darken the grassy border to match the night light. I used both the sentiments from the set for each cards. Then I stamped the fairy's, houses, flowers and the lamps in a white card stock, I coloured them using copic markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies, and I used some form tape to to show some depth for the fairy and the house.  





I hope you like it!
Thanks for your visit, 

Have a nice day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment